Manchester United on Wednesday, July 6 announced that Henrikh Mkhitaryan has completed his transfer from Borussia Dortmund, the club's website said.
The French, Russian and U.S. mediators hope to organize a meeting of the Armenian and Azerbaijani presidents soon in a bid to prevent another escalation of the Nagorno-Karabakh conflict, a French diplomat reportedly said on Tuesday.
President Serzh Sargsyan and First Lady Rita Sargsyan on Sunday, April 24 visited Tsitsernakaberd the Armenian Genocide memorial to pay tribute to the victims of the Genocide.
100 LIVES is a new global initiative rooted in the events of the Armenian Genocide, during which 1.5 million Armenians perished. The fortunate few were saved by the courageous and heroic acts of individuals and institutions. A century later, 100 LIVES seeks to express gratitude, to share remarkable stories of survivors and their saviors, and to celebrate the strength of the human spirit.
The premiere of "Armenia, My Love," a movie about the Genocide, was on April 14 at the Laemmle Playhouse 7 in Pasadena, the Los Angeles Times reports.
Armenian athlete Nazik Avdalyan won the 2016 European Weightlifting Championships in the women's 69 kg weight class.
Peace talks between Armenia, Nagorno Karabakh and Azerbaijan have been facilated by Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe since March 1992 within the frameworks of Minsk Group, co-Chaired by Russia, United States and France since mid-1990s.
Continuing the escalations around Nagorno-Karabakh on the night of April 5, Azerbaijan’s armed forces used for the first time, since the signing of the 1994 ceasefire, a BM-30 Smerch rocket launcher in the southern direction of the frontline. (tert.am)
26 Karabakh soldiers have gone missing so far.
Seven Karabakh tanks have been neutralized so far.(PanARMENIAN.Net)
The 16th annual San Francisco World Spirits Competition was held March 17-20 at Hotel Nikko in SF. Yerevan Brandy Company's ArArAt 10 year-old Akhtamar Brandy won a gold medal and ArArAt 5 Star Brandy won a silver medal, according to the YBC press-office.
The Hawaii State Legislature adopted a resolution on Tuesday recognizing the Independence of the Republic of Nagorno Karabakh.
- TWO ARMENIAN EVENTS IN FRESNO STATE UNIVERCITY
- ARMENIA-BASED SHADOWMATIC WON THE BEST TECHNICAL ACHIEVEMENT AND PEOPLE'S CHOICE AWARD PRIZE AT THE INTERNATIONAL MOBILE GAMING AWARD (IMGA)
- CAVIAR PETROSSIAN PARIS, THE WORLD'S LEADING DISTRIBUTOR OF FINEST CAVIAR
- A KHACHKAR COMMEMORATING THE ARMENIAN GENOCIDE WAS UNVEILED IN AIX-EN-PROVENCE,FRANCE
- THE ENGLISH TRANSLATION OF THE BOOK "SUMGAIT DAIRY"
- ARMENIAN VIRTUAL COLLEGE
- TIGRAN HAMASYAN"S CONCERT IN BUDAPEST AND UPCOMING CONCERT IN GYUMRY IN SUPPORT OF HOMLESS FAMILIES
- 12 YEARS PAST AFTER BRUTAL MURDER OF GOURGEN MARGARYAN
- DAY OF SHAME,SUPPORT FOR HOMELESS IN GYUMRI
- Program "Ari Tun" ("Come Home")
- WE START TO WORK
- Ödön Schütz’s (1916−1999) appreciation.
- Genocide scholars all over the world to gather in Armenia in 2015
- White Pigeon of Turkey – Hrant Dink, would turn today 60
- “The Eyewitness”: They lived in Kars as in paradise
- The Author of “The Forty Days of Musa Dagh” would turn 124: Haaretz
- Armenian Days in Gheorgheni, Transylvania
- Boyer worked out a new bill on criminalization of the denial of genocides
- Mutual visits’ project of Armenian-Turkish painters launched in Yerevan
- International conference on Armenian Genocide centennial to be held in New York
- The California State Senate recognizes the Independence of Nagorno-Karabakh
- California Senate unanimously passes Genocide Education Act
- New document on Armenian Genocide discovered in Paris library
- Ahead for 2015: Turkey to expect impartial attitude from Germany, Cemil Çiçek
- “Retrospect: 100 years later” European Heritage Days
- Fights in Nagorno Karabakh: war or military dances?
- “Armenia, Ancient Nation Endangered”
- Annual Cultural Festival in Dumbrăveni: the role of Armenians in Transylvania
- Fatih Akin’s Film on 1915 to Premiere at Venice Film Festival
- KOMITAS is speaking
- The Realist Painter: Grigor Shldian
- From Turks to “Titanic:” One Armenian's Fateful Escape
- Exhibits of National Art Gallery are introduced in Poland and France
- The Hungarian version of the novel “Book of Whispers”
- Transylvania regains Armenian breath: exclusive interview with Armenian Ambassador to Romania
- Romanian AGEPRES news agency referred to the establishment of the Armenian Studies Institute in Cluj
- Turkish Americans prepare ‘master plan’ for 2015
- Happy and sad man of Armenian cinema and theater: it is Mher Mkrtchyan's birthday
- Turkish version of the collection of 1916-1917 evidences about Armenian Genocide to be presented to the world
- Historical Armenian capital Ani brings lots of tourists to Turkey
- “Tour of neighborhoods in Istanbul” by Hakob Paronyan is among best books in Turkey
- In U.S. well-known Armenian lawyer urged Turkey to recognize Armenian Genocide
- A film about Zabel Yessayan is to be shown in Watertown, USA
- FROM WEDDING TO EXILE. A new book about the Armenian Genocide survivor is published in Turkey
- “Fresco” festival to introduce special program on Armenian Genocide 100th anniversary
- New book on Armenian Genocide is released in US
- May 28, the day of Independence of Armenia, was marked in one of the far-between Libraries of the world
- Armenian Supermarket Chain and Trucking Company is to be launched soon
- The Memories of Gopcsa László
- “Youth Exchange” Project in Armenia
- Germany holds a unique exhibition of paintings and sculptures by Armenian masters
- The Silk Road Festival in Budapest
- The Premiere of the "Aznavour" theater play
- What is volunteering for the youth?
- Turkish Government to publish Sayat-Nova's works
- Anne Frank of the Armenian Genocide
- Turkish journalist who has recognized Armenian Genocide is announced "information hero"
- “Urartu” theatre started to stage the play called “I don’t have any more tears to cry” throughout Hungary
- I am the grandson of a Genocide survivor and I have a dream
- The aim of Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s announcement was to prevent the further larger discussions on the issue of the 100th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide in 2015. Turkish analyst
- The Ceremonies dedicated to the 99th anniversary of the Armenian Genocide in Budapest, Hungary
- Obama must keep promise and recognize Armenian Genocide
- German prestigious paper reacts on Armenian Genocide
- Group of Turkish Scientists resisting denial of Armenian Genocide: Susan Kalayjin
- Another Kessab-Armenian appears in Turkey
- 100 Years, 100 Facts Project to Launch on April 24
- Azerbaijani media distorts statement made by US Ambassador Richard Morningstar
- Movie on Armenian Genocide being shot in U.S.
- US and Turkey parliament leaders discuss Armenian Genocide
- “Assadakah” Centre suggests European Parliament to declare 2015 year of Memory and Conscience
- "The Eyewitness": 107-year old Mariam Grigoryan recalls massacres
- EU concerned over lack of progress in Nagorno Karabakh conflict resolution
- 1915 continues for people, who faced with Genocide: Zeynep Tozduman
- Karabakh is not and has never been part of Azerbaijan: Presidential press secretary
- Protest action against Kessab’s ethnic cleansing to be held in LA
- Turkish intellectuals condemn ongoing events in Kessab
- ANCA demands Washington to urge Turkey to stop attacks on Kessab
- ANCA demands Washington to urge Turkey to stop attacks on Kessab
- The Turks of Germany organized a protest against the performance reflecting the Armenian Genocide
- California to open an exhibit to spotlight the Armenians of Bitlis
- French state TV speaks on Armenian Genocide
- Commemoration Ceremonies related to the Hangarian Revolution of 1848-1849 in Veszprém
- Wyoming House votes down pro-Azerbaijan measure
- Opening of Armenian Genocide Memorial in Almelo city of Netherlands to take place on April 24
- USA to hold greatest exhibit devoted to Armenian Genocide
- Turkey forms committee to combat Armenian Genocide recognition
- Is Fethullah Gyulene Armenian?
- James Warlick is excited by Armenia’s readiness to resolve Karabakh conflict
- Residents of Armenia’s Tavush Region urge international organizations to put pressure upon Azerbaijan on Mamikon Khojoyan’s case
- Author plans to spread book on the Armenian Genocide survivors’ testimonies
- The Swiss official questioned the fact of the Armenian Genocide
- Armenian human rights activists to apply to ECHR on Mamikon Khojoyan's tortures
- Azerbaijan handed over Armenian captive
- Azerbaijan distorts events in Khojaly – Armenia Embassy of US
- American-Armenians hold protest action in front of Azerbaijani Embassy in Washington
- Genocide in Sumgait: crime without punishment: reaction of “Komsomolskaya Pravda”
- Seminar on Armenian Genocide was held in Prague
- The Azerbaijani protest in Prague aroused the Czechs’ anger
- A new grave of massacred Armenians discovered in Turkey
- About 300 Armenian websites were hacked by Azeris